Follow Wharton Leadership on twitter and Facebook for all of the latest news, events, and radio programming.
* For news specific to Sirius, follow our new Twitter handle @BizRadio111
Academic Year 2014-2015
- Nonprofit Board Coordinator Information Sessions: September 29 @ 4:30pm OR September 30 @ 12 noon Applications will be due Friday, October 10, at 11:59 pm and interviews will be held October 20, 21 and 22.
- Authors@Wharton is pleased to announce our first speaker of the 2014 Fall Season. Peter Theil, co-founder of PayPal will be coming to campus on Monday, September 22, 2014 to talk about his new book, Zero to None.
- An Invitation to an exclusive fireside chat with one of corporate America’s most accomplished champions of community impact. Robert G. Wilmers, Chairman and CEO of M&T Bank, is coming to campus on Monday, September 22 in a speaking engagement sponsored by the Nonprofit Board Fellows Program and the General Management Club. Mr. Wilmers will be with us from 4:30-6:00pm on September 22 in Huntsman Hall, room F60.
To register for this Wilmers event, please follow the link below. Seats are first-come, first-served: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yJbDsgeOsTtKAEp7vReuxdE4mgdhNRxg8C61Eq5F4d8/viewform?usp=send_form
- Tune in to Business Radio Channel 111 (7:00–9:00 PM EST) on Thursdays from 7:00-9:00 EST for the Wharton Leadership Program Leadership in Action show with our hosts Professor Mike Useem, Jeff Klein, and Anne M. Greenhalgh