SPRING 2014 CALENDAR
Date: March 28, 2014
Registered participants will receive details and location no later than one week prior to the workshop.
Self-Awareness & Executive Focus
A revolution is occurring in business: meditation is being practiced at McKinsey & Co, Harvard Law School, INSEAD and global banks. The ability for a leader to find his center, source and authentic truth is what meditation delivers. Authentic leadership. Greater perspective. Creativity and intuition. These are critical skills you can now learn for your career.
At the Executive Meditation(tm) Leadership Workshop you will learn:
- How leaders can do more with less effort
- How authentic leaders build depth and presence
- How you can build superior focus and concentration
- How to create leadership advantage by reducing unwanted stress on a consistent basis
- How leaders can gain access to wisdom beyond the traditional
The workshop is suited for those new to meditation as well as those who have been practicing for years.
Mark Thornton is the former Chief Operating Officer for JPMorgan in London. He left to create the world’s first management consultancy that teaches one thing -- meditation. Mark has practiced meditation for 30 years, is a best selling author, meditation master and teaches at the Harvard Negotiation Insight Initiative. He is currently on the Board of Directors of American Apparel.