Nonprofit Board Leadership Program Fellow Coordinator, Leadership Fellow, Exexutive Coaching and Feedback Program
Follow Wharton Leadership on twitter and Facebook for all of the latest news, events, and radio programming.
* For news specific to Sirius, follow our new Twitter handle @BizRadio111
Academic Year 2014-2015
- Venture Fellow Applications Open Thursday, February 19 through March 19.
- Authors@Wharton presents fomer presidential aide, Reggie Love on Monday, March 16 at 6:00pm. Reggie will talk about his new book, Power Forward and share stories from the White House. Register Here
- Authors@Wharton presents executives from SCTV, Kelly Leonard and Tom Yorton as they explain eight simple principles of improvisation that help foster skills and growth in high-potential leaders in their new book Yes, And: How Improvisation Reverses “No”,”But” Thinking and Improves Creativity and Collaboration. Wednesday, March 25. Register Here
- “Leadership As Activism,” a new Leadership Development Workshop with Witold Henisz, will be held on Saturday, April 11, 2015 10am-5pm. To register please send your CV and examples of the context(s) in which you have enacted or hope to enact “leadership as activism” to Roxy Rusek.
- Channel 111 (7:00–9:00 PM EST) on Thursdays from 7:00-9:00 EST for the Wharton Leadership Program's Leadership in Action show with our hosts Professor Mike Useem, Jeff Klein, and Anne M. Greenhalgh.
Staying Motivated: Five Renewal Rituals Nano Tools for Leaders® are fast, effective leadership tools that you can learn and start using in less than 15 minutes — with the potential...
Building Resilience: “REAL” Ways to Thrive During Tough Times Nano Tools for Leaders® are fast, effective leadership tools that you can learn and start using in less than 15 minute...
Virtual Communications: Getting the Most from Technology and Your Team Nano Tools for Leaders® are fast, effective leadership tools that you can learn and start using in less than ...